The Church is built in 1932 on a three acre site which includes the churchyard. The interior of the building has no aisles or columns so everyone has an uninterrupted view of the chancel. Some of the original oak pews have been replaced by rows of padded chairs to give more flexibility of seating arrangements at the front of church. The other pews remain, giving a total seating capacity of 150.
The interior is light and welcoming and has additional community friendly facilities at the West End of the Church. We call it the WEB – Welcome EveryBody.
Planning began as long ago as 2008, followed by fundraising and prayer. There have been many wonderful events along the way. The foundation stone was laid on 4th July 2015 and at the end of 2018 the exterior of the building was completed. The interior was completed just after Easter this year (2020)
The whole project is now ready awaiting use when the coronavirus emergency allows.